Make a charging cradle

1 post / 0 new
NickE
NickE's picture
Make a charging cradle

I do not know if there is anyone active in this forum...but...I recently obtained a Rovio in good working condition.  I read every post in this forum, obtained the source code, obtained ADS 1.2, and have compiled and flashed firmware.  I think I am up to speed with the latest (but not very recent) developments.The problem is that the Rovio that I have does not have a charging dock.  Currently, I just remove the battery and charge it with a Tenergy charger.  I would like to build a charging dock.I believe that I can use pstemari's Robobeacon (https://github.com/pstemari/RoboBeacon) for navigation.  From the posts in this forum, it appears that the charging power basically passes through the charging dock to the Rovio.What I need are detailed measurements of the charging platform.  A photograph or drawing with measurements would allow me to make 3D models of the dock and print it on my 3D printer.Would someone please do that for me?  I will, of course, share back with the community.Alternative, would someone like to sell my their charging dock?  Working or not, broken or not (if you have the pieces).Thank you so much!NickE