White Robo Sapien V2 NEEDS REMOTE-VENDORS OUT OF STOCK

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
oldschool1980
oldschool1980's picture
White Robo Sapien V2 NEEDS REMOTE-VENDORS OUT OF STOCK

I found a working large model Oringinal Robo Sapein V2 at a Goodwill Thrift Store having all of his fuctions,button sensors, and limbs*still INTACT* for only $5.00, O_o Main issue I'm having is The Online Robo Replacement Parts vendor who carries replacement V2 remote controls has been out of stock for a looooooooooooong time, so that Robo Sapien V2 Remote could be discontinued. If anyone knows where a V2 Remote replacement can be bought, email me at oldschool1980s@inbox.com, Im a collector for robotic adult toys and vintage 1980's back comics before Disney marketing got its dirty paws on classic Marvel characters to be rebooted as The Ultimates, the 1980's Marvel oringinals are the real ones, the movie Ultimates are trash/rubbish

refrigerationdu...
refrigerationdude1841's picture

I have the remote from my 1st rsv2 that I tossed yrs ago.  As soon as I know if the blue one I just got works and its remote is good I'll let you know.  If it is, you can have the white one for the cost of shipping.

sandymac72b
sandymac72b's picture

I"m in the same boat.  I have a V2 but no remote.  Any ideas where I can get one?Thanks, SandMan