12 posts / 0 new
Last post
draton
draton's picture
deleted

deleted

nomad
nomad's picture

drill the head off the screw out.and the rest whit a good gripper .

draton
draton's picture

yes

crazygeorge said:

i can't get my robosapien v2's legs open

Take it out for a meal, works for me ;-) Sorry. The legs are usualy quite easy to get to, were are the screws you are struggling with, ? are you doing a re-wire

im rewiring it if you look at my profile picture you can see i got the chest and back off but i can't get my screw driver in to the screw hole's in the feet p.s. i think i need a short screw driver i can not get my screw driver in the holes.

draton
draton's picture

i can't get my drill in there unless i cut some of the plastic off bu

nomad said: drill the head off the screw out.and the rest whit a good gripper .

i would have to brake off some plastic to get my drill to go in the hole. im thinking of buying another one for some parts in case it needs a motor/spring/ect. and if i do i will do that. thx :)

nomad
nomad's picture

try different screwdrivers also flat ones

draton
draton's picture

thx i will try all of the ones i have not tryed. i forgot i have some more in my shed.   Smile

nomad said: try different screwdrivers also flat ones

nomad
nomad's picture

do you know all how to rewire the v2?

draton
draton's picture

nomad said: do you know all how to rewire the v2?

yes... but i don't have any wire so my brother is going to help me get him fixed up because he has a lot of wire. 

TehRSV2
TehRSV2's picture

How did it go? Lack of ability to unscrew legs was what got me to give up on rewiring mine.

draton
draton's picture

sorry about not being on for a while :( and he has been on my shelf just staring at me so im going to try to get him up and running as soon as i can :))

Roland
Roland's picture

Draton did you ever get your RSV2 repaired?

I just purchased one for $20 and had to do a complete rewiring.
In order to unscrew the legs you can bend him over at the waist as far as he can safely go in order to gain better access to the screws.

JustSaySpots
JustSaySpots's picture

I actually used a jewelers phillips head screwdriver along with a vise grip. clamp vise grip onto screwdrivers shaft, use one hand to apply pressure downward into screw slot, the other hand to turn the shaft counter clockwise. Worked every time!