Suggestions for the new Wowwee MIP

17 posts / 0 new
Last post
woowoorobotic 12
woowoorobotic 12's picture
Suggestions for the new Wowwee MIP

Hi everyone,

I've been deciding whether to write this thread or not because we usually start a commotion by complaing at Wowwee about their robots. But anyways I hpe that will not be the case for this one. Do you guys have any suggestion for the upcoming Wowwee MIP? Note to you that the Wowwee MIp is just a Prototype and not official, some changes can be made before it comes out in spring this year. Remember that Wowwee MIP's is aimng to be a affordable robots like less than $150. One of my suggestions is that to have MIP's eyes follow you like the RSV1 or RSV2 eyes and the head turns instead of having eyes look straight and dull. What do you guys think?

nomad
nomad's picture

the possebilty to speek thru mic and comes out the mip

WowWeeLabs
WowWeeLabs's picture

Hi Guys,

Just to let you know that we are reading this and listening to your suggestions so please let us know anything you'd like for MiP and if we love the idea we will see about implementing it.

nomad
nomad's picture

great to hear some one from wowwee is here too.
other colors will also be good.or a transparent version.

woowoorobotic 12

Have his eyes move like the RSV1 from left to right when using that motion sensor.

nomad
nomad's picture

woowoorobotic thats great idea.

draton
draton's picture

WowWeeLabs said: Hi Guys, Just to let you know that we are reading this and listening to your suggestions so please let us know anything you'd like for MiP and if we love the idea we will see about implementing it.

he needs hands that move so if he falls over he can get up.

nomad
nomad's picture

you dont need hands for that.just a program for the wheels to turn in,
diff direcktion.due he has allreddy segway he can get back up.

draton
draton's picture

im talking when you play boxing game on him if you look at a youtube video they keep falling over and + they could be better at playing the boxing game by swinging there hands to hit the other robot

woowoorobotic 12

draton said: im talking when you play boxing game on him if you look at a youtube video they keep falling over and + they could be better at playing the boxing game by swinging there hands to hit the other robot

Like an adjustiable waist that MIP moves by his own like the RSV2?

draton
draton's picture

woowoorobotic 12 said:

draton said: im talking when you play boxing game on him if you look at a youtube video they keep falling over and + they could be better at playing the boxing game by swinging there hands to hit the other robot

Like an adjustiable waist that MIP moves by his own like the RSV2?

that would work to... but i am talking about just the hands moving they would hook up to the tilt sensor if it tilts to much back the hands would go back and when he is hi up he will back up to stand up all the way same with front just backwards :)) P.S. he would only need one more motor because the arms would move in a pair.

woowoorobotic 12

hmm I wonder if his wheels work good on carpet floor too instead of bare floor

WowWeeLabs
WowWeeLabs's picture

Hi WooWooRobotic, the toy works fine on flat carpet. Shaggy carpet may present a slight difficulty as it could get caught in the wheels but just normal carpet should work fine, as well as wood floors and tiles.

Peteostro
Peteostro's picture

What about using led's for his eyes? then he could give expressions and feed back (like zoomer)

DJGEE
DJGEE's picture

Mip Need a laser pointer button so the cat's and other mips can be hit by it not just sound effect laser. His arms need to move, he needs to get up on his own somehow, add a voice control to app to it can talk what you say or type what you say in it's own voice as well as other downloaded ones or your own. It could really use more app updates, it should be able to have a lil camera build into it so you can drive around and see the view via the app. make it's eyes change colours. Like a race mode or something? Obstacle course app ? i dunno?

DJGEE
DJGEE's picture

Also a guard mode and an alarm mode to wake him up which time can be synced via app phone computer etc. Autonomous mode needs a bit of work.

Talya
Talya's picture

Please please please make a way to buy the robopanda cartridge!It would very useful.I know multiple people that could not use their robopanda, since they lost or broke the cartridge.Robopanda is too expensive to buy twice.