Need an Omnibot 2000

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
Mega Munks
Mega Munks's picture
Need an Omnibot 2000

Hi All,

Great community.  I just joined.  I am looking for an Omnibot 2000.  Thank you!

Bryan

TehRSV2
TehRSV2's picture

Have you checked Ebay and Amazon? Well. I don't have one. Sorry. Very rare now days. Good luck on your search for an Omnibot!

Mega Munks
Mega Munks's picture

Hi,

Thanks for the reply! Amazon and Ebay are hit and miss, but, I think with time I should be able to hunt one down. I'll let you know if I find one!

Bryan

TehRSV2
TehRSV2's picture

That's great! May I assist you?

erricsimmons
erricsimmons's picture

As my point of view you have to go ebay or amazone because they both are best place for this kind of robots. Hope it will be helpful for you dude.

hondamate
hondamate's picture
erricsimmons
erricsimmons's picture

hondamate said: Hi there. Got 2 hope it lets me post links, if not email me. http://www.ioffer.com/i/omnibot-2000-parts-or-repair-vintage-80s-toy-517935922 http://www.ioffer.com/i/omnibot-2000-parts-or-repair-vintage-80s-toy-517936162

Hey, do you want to sell that omnibot which has been given there through this links? I have seen that omnibot and interested to buy it. 

Mark G.
Mark G.'s picture

I have an omnibot 2000 and would like to fix or sell. Needs battery and new antena for the remote but otherwise should be in good shape (need battery to know for sure). Includes tray and have original manual.

jockrobin
jockrobin's picture
Omni bot
Omni bot's picture

I have a omni bot if you wana make an offer contact me on my email. I'm locking for a omnibot 2000 so if any one wants to helpe out contact me at my email.

Omni bot
Omni bot's picture

Mark G. said: I have an omnibot 2000 and would like to fix or sell. Needs battery and new antena for the remote but otherwise should be in good shape (need battery to know for sure). Includes tray and have original manual.

What do you want for it? Sorry if I was interrupting.ð???