For anyone looking to buy an RS Media

21 posts / 0 new
Last post
TehRSV2
TehRSV2's picture
For anyone looking to buy an RS Media

I can't afford these but there are 3 on Amazon. 

1 brand new in box for $4,000 dollars. And 2 like new (under collectible) ranging from $800-$2,500.

Here is the link: http://www.amazon.com/Sourcing-Network-Sales-8061-Robosapien/dp/B000EUKR...

borybosell
borybosell's picture

I have seen at that link which has been given by you above. Also want to buy the WowWee FemiSapien Humanoid Robot because it looks very cool. So can you tell me what can I have to do for get that toy?

TehRSV2
TehRSV2's picture

Hey borybosell, I will look for one for you.

borybosell
borybosell's picture

Oh really? So can you like to share some pictures of that FemiSapien Humanoid Robot? I want to see that hows look like it.

TehRSV2
TehRSV2's picture
borybosell
borybosell's picture

Thanks TehRSV2 for sharing this an important link with me. I will surely follow your advixe and hope that I will get the pictures of that FemiSapien Humanoid Robot there.

TehRSV2
TehRSV2's picture

Here in the US, it's a blessing if they appear on eBay.

AmyE
AmyE's picture

I have a Robosapien RS Media in excellent, barely played with condition. Works perfectly with remote, cd and manual. I am looking to sell for the right price.

One thing though, how do people ship these without paying a fortune?? It is so heavy!!

TehRSV2
TehRSV2's picture

AmyE
AmyE's picture

I have a Robosapien RS Media in excellent, barely played with condition. Works perfectly with remote, cd and manual. I am looking to sell for the right price.

One thing though, how do people ship these without paying a fortune?? It is so heavy!!

TehRSV2
TehRSV2's picture

AmyE
AmyE's picture

TehRSV2
TehRSV2's picture

AmyE
AmyE's picture

TehRSV2
TehRSV2's picture

AmyE
AmyE's picture

TehRSV2
TehRSV2's picture

AmyE
AmyE's picture

FreddyA
FreddyA's picture

Helo AmyE, I've shipped and recieved a few of these. The best way is to find or make a 22 x 12 x 12 box, fill with newspaper and ship it Parcel Post at 11 lbs. cost is about $16 to $22 cross country.
FA

AmyE
AmyE's picture

Thanks FreddyA! I still have mine available if anyone is interested! $450 including shipping.

BPJ
BPJ's picture

AmyE said: Thanks FreddyA! I still have mine available if anyone is interested! $450including shipping.

AmyE, don't sell yourself short. Granted, mine was brand new in the original box when I sold it earlier this year, but it went for $930

Do yourself a favor and take the time to create a seller profile, take good pics to add to the listing, cut and paste descriptions directly from thge WOWWEE website or do a search for that info and sell it for top dollar.