Omnibot 2000 value?

33 posts / 0 new
Last post
pitythefool
pitythefool's picture
Omnibot 2000 value?

I have an omnibot 2000 in its original box sitting in the attic space of my garage. I haven't taken it down to take a look what's inside, but I'd guess its all there. Anyone want to give me some estimates on value? I'm going to check it out tomorrow. Values even just as estimates for now would be helpful. I imagine its probably worth a substantial amount assuming everything is still there and it's in good condition.

Part by part value could be useful as well. (Remote, The actual omnibot, and any other major pieces that are desired)

Thanks.

If anyone's interested in possibly purchasing it let me know, I'll be more than happy take pictures etc when I pull it down tomorrow.

borybosell
borybosell's picture
I really like omnibot 2000. I

I really like omnibot 2000. I have never seen this kind of robot. I am interested to buy your robot. After reading your information, i have decided to i want to buy this kind of robot but i have no any knowledge for robot, so you give me more information or give me any ideas or upload your robot's pictures?

pitythefool
pitythefool's picture
Okay I pulled it down and at

Okay I pulled it down and at first glance it appears to be the robot and the complete tray. The remote appears to be missing. I'll upload pictures a little later.

borybosell
borybosell's picture
Thanks for your replay or

Thanks for your replay or answer. I am satisfied by your answer but As you should fast upload your pictures because I am really interested in it and I really want to buy these kind of stuffs. So replay on this thread.

pitythefool
pitythefool's picture
Sorry about the delays, This

Sorry about the delays, This week was finals for me (exams for college classes) I'll upload pictures in 10-30 mins.

pitythefool
pitythefool's picture
http://imageshack.us/photo/my
borybosell
borybosell's picture
pitythefool said: http:/

pitythefool said: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/545/20120526173243741.jpg/ images there

Thanks for your kind information and best of luck by your college exam. I have visit your picture. I really like it very much. I am very impressed but how do I buy it?

Omnibot 2000
Omnibot 2000's picture
Do you still have the omnibot

Do you still have the omnibot 2000?

pitythefool
pitythefool's picture
Omnibot 2000 said: Do you

Omnibot 2000 said: Do you still have the omnibot 2000?

Yes I do.

Omnibot 2000
Omnibot 2000's picture
How much would you like for

How much would you like for it?

pitythefool
pitythefool's picture
Omnibot 2000 said: How much

Omnibot 2000 said: How much would you like for it?

I dunno, a good amount; few hundred dollars at least i'd imagine.

Omnibot 2000
Omnibot 2000's picture
How many couple of hundreds

How many couple of hundreds would you be looking for?

Omnibot 2000
Omnibot 2000's picture
Would 200 be along the lines

Would 200 be along the lines that you were looking for?

Jonjon1978
Jonjon1978's picture
Where are you located

Where are you located interested in your robot
Thanks
John

pitythefool
pitythefool's picture
Omnibot 2000 said: Would 200

Omnibot 2000 said: Would 200 be along the lines that you were looking for?

I said a few hundred, so like 3-400

@john/jon - NorthernCalifornia

Omnibot 2000
Omnibot 2000's picture
If I were to give you 300

If I were to give you 300 would that be ok?

Omnibot 2000
Omnibot 2000's picture
Would 300 be ok?

Would 300 be ok?

Eric
Eric's picture
Sell it on eBay (if you still

Sell it on eBay (if you still have it). I've seen a few there. They seem to sell well.

kscotter
kscotter's picture
Let me know if you still have

Let me know if you still have the robot. We are interested.

kscotter
kscotter's picture
pitythefool said: I have an

pitythefool said: I have an omnibot 2000 in its original box sitting in the attic space of my garage. I haven't taken it down to take a look what's inside, but I'd guess its all there. Anyone want to give me some estimates on value? I'm going to check it out tomorrow. Values even just as estimates for now would be helpful. I imagine its probably worth a substantial amount assuming everything is still there and it's in good condition. Part by part value could be useful as well. (Remote, The actual omnibot, and any other major pieces that are desired) Thanks. If anyone's interested in possibly purchasing it let me know, I'll be more than happy take pictures etc when I pull it down tomorrow.

Do you still have the robot?  We are interested.

shawn tompsett
shawn tompsett's picture
I ran acrossed this while I

I ran acrossed this while I was about to put my omnibot 2000. I have the original box, tray, remote,and the robot. It does need a new battery and a gear for one if the arms. I had this robot since I was a child. It worked until the battery died. Asking $500 or obo.

MovieMaker
MovieMaker's picture
I am sure that you have sold

I am sure that you have sold it by now. I am sure that you can get quite a bit for it. But, I can afford $300 right now. I am a senior citizen.

Let me know at: yhmmcyahoo.com

Put omnibot2000 in title.

The at in the email is after the c and before the yahoo.

Thanks,

TehRSV2
TehRSV2's picture
MovieMaker said: I am sure

MovieMaker said: I am sure that you have sold it by now. I am sure that you can get quite a bit for it. But, I can afford $300 right now. I am a senior citizen. Let me know at: yhmmcyahoo.com Put omnibot2000 in title. Thanks,

Hey MovieMaker, I would take $300 if I had an Omnibot 2000. Seems like a good deal to me.

3 years of RC

MovieMaker
MovieMaker's picture
Thanks. I was hoping Mr-T

Thanks. I was hoping Mr-T still had it.

Jonjon1978
Jonjon1978's picture
Hi there do you still have

Hi there do you still have the robot, thanks John

pitythefool
pitythefool's picture
I do in fact still have it. I

I do in fact still have it. I don't remember if I stated that the Omnibot 2000 is missing its remote.

MovieMaker
MovieMaker's picture
How do I go about getting it

How do I go about getting it from you? I use PayPal

MovieMaker
MovieMaker's picture
I am certainly ready to

I am certainly ready to purchase. Please advise.

It is Exactly what I was looking for. I just missed one on Ebay for $168. It was just like yours.

MovieMaker

MacFalcon
MacFalcon's picture
If anything goes wrong, I

If anything goes wrong, I also would buy your Omnibot 2000! Mail me if you want to know my offer at atari060ATgooglemailDOTcom.

Best regards,

Chris

MovieMaker
MovieMaker's picture
I have purchased one from

I have purchased one from Ebay. I never heard an answer. sorry.

shawnt
shawnt's picture
For those still interested in

For those still interested in the omnibot I have one for sell. It comes with the remote, tray, charger, original box and paper work. Asking 300. U can email me for pictures. My email is Shawn(dot)Tompsett at g mail

MovieMaker
MovieMaker's picture
Sorry I missed yours. I have

Sorry I missed yours. I have already bought one.

Woolfman
Woolfman's picture
Hi,

Hi,

I am interested in your Omnibot 2000. I would buy it for 100,- exkl. shippin. How about it?