Roboquad

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
RoboquadGuy
RoboquadGuy's picture
Roboquad

Hi,

I have a roboquad that has been having neck problems.

The problem usually occurs during a scan in autonomy mode.

It will move just a little bit and then stop and get stuck in the scan and it will not move back to it's original position.

TehRSV2
TehRSV2's picture
Hello. Late response but if

Hello. Late response but if you check this out: It could be a stripped gear in the neck. If there's other problems I would either suggest getting a new one from eBay or getting one that's up for parts to repair your current one.

3 years of RC

TehRSV2
TehRSV2's picture

Hello. Late response but if you check this out: It could be a stripped gear in the neck. If there's other problems I would either suggest getting a new one from eBay or getting one that's up for parts to repair your current one.

3 years of RC

TehRSV2
TehRSV2's picture

3 years of RC

TehRSV2
TehRSV2's picture

3 years of RC

TehRSV2
TehRSV2's picture

3 years of RC

TehRSV2
TehRSV2's picture

3 years of RC