Femisapien Default's Arm

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Warushi
Warushi's picture
Femisapien Default's Arm

Hey, everyone. I'm a first-time poster, but long-time reader in this community and I had a question. I got my Femisapien today, and I noticed while going through the manual and trying out different functions that, in her default stance, her left arm seems to be rotated around to the side (I know there is already a thread about Femi's default stance, but it was about something else and I didn't feel about necroing a year-old thread on my first post). I was wondering if this is normal and, if it's a problem, if I should act on my warranty. The rotation of her arm isn't a major interference in her actions and only occurs when she's in default, so it's no earth-shattering complication. Is the correct course of action to get a replacement, or to learn to live and love an imperfection like this?

Thank you,

Warushi

GWJax
GWJax's picture

Before you make any surgery's on the Femi, I would exchange her first. This is not normal for the left arm to be back by the side. This is most likely due to a defective POT in her or a spring has been misaligned. If you can not find a replacement then check back with us and we'll be more than happy to help you out in the repairs.

Jax

Warushi
Warushi's picture

Alright, many thanks. While I would like to try my hand at working on modifications and hacks, I really don't want to do that quite yet. I'll try to send her back for a replacement. I got her from Amazon because of the refunded price, so it shouldn't be much of a problem.

Thanks again,

Warushi

brokenai47
brokenai47's picture

Mine had a wonky arm like that, and rotating it back into place, made it go click, and its been fine ever since, even when i stripped her down.