iRovio iPad/iPhone App Now Available!

40 posts / 0 new
Last post
Russ
Russ's picture

If you're jailbroken you should be able to get it off installous. I just checked and it is on there.

Anon
Anon's picture

Great. Thanks! Just trying to add Installous now, but getting some errors when adding the source, so trying again.

Anon
Anon's picture

OK, installed it and found iRovio on there, but when I try to download it, via filedude.com and requiring a captcha, it then says the file cannot be found :(

Anon
Anon's picture

arrrghhh! Every site on the web I can find that claims to have a copy of the ipa file (3 in total) in fact doesn't! This is sooo annoying. I paid for the app orginally, but because of various machine failures and the fact it has been taken off the app store, I just can't reinstall it.

Anon
Anon's picture

:) Finally found the .ipa file on a really old backup of my old laptop! All installed and working fine! Thanks fr the advice though Russ, I really appreciated it.

Manuel Quinaz
Manuel Quinaz's picture

Email me, i'll send you the ( mq@myself.com)

Stefan
Stefan's picture

hello,

why ist the app not in the store anymore? Found some screenshots, looks nice!

vinnie
vinnie's picture

The author pulled it from the store. He's not responding to email, but I would assume he didn't pay his developer fees or something. His market is really small so it might not make sense to sell it if Apple is charging just to keep the app alive.

Phox
Phox's picture

Can Rovio be set up with out a PC or Mac? Or does it require a desktop

Pages