OUR NETWORK:TechLore Explore3DTV MyOpenRouter MediaSmart home TiVoCommunity See all... About UsAdvertiseContact Us

Learn about scoring Forum's Raw Score: 155214.0
October 7, 2009 11:58 AM

Categories: Rovio

Rating (0 votes)
Rate This!

Member Avatar

Hebbler75

I bought a new Rovio to use the control unit, head assembly, neck servo and top cover. I now have left over parts to sell.

This rovio was never run except elevated on a box to check operation of the motor outputs on the control board so all parts are in as new condition with all connectors intact. I will be listing them on Ebay as well. I want to sell them in two part lots but I am willing to split up if price is right.

1. I am selling the complete charging base with home beacon and ac/dc power adapter for $45.00 obo +shipping all still in plastic bags

2. The complete lower rovio chassis which includes charging circuit board, battery, and all three servo motors with wheels. All of these components are still mounted in the lower chassis except the battery which is in the plastic bag. This lot I am selling for $50.00 obo +shipping

I will sell all parts and ship them in the original Rovio box for $85.00 +shipping

I will guarantee all parts and components to be working as new. I will be listing these tonight on Ebay with many pictures at a fixed price. Look up "rovio parts" on Ebay. I have not listing them yet but I will include the item number this evening on another post in this thread. Unfortunately I would prefer to ship only to US and Canada but am open to International depending on how much of a hassle it is.

If you are interested please let me know.

Discussion:    Add a Comment | Comments 1-8 of 8 | Latest Comment

April 24, 2010 8:53 PM

Do you still have the charging base for sale?

May 10, 2010 10:02 AM updated: May 10, 2010 10:05 AM

-

May 10, 2010 10:04 AM

Hey!

Is package 2 still available? I want it!

Mike

I'll add a percent or two to the shipment fee if you think it's a hassle!

May 14, 2010 8:46 AM

Are you still selling the wheels?

May 14, 2010 8:47 AM

Are you still selling the wheels? I need them badly!

May 14, 2010 9:09 AM

Hey! I'm first in line for the package with the wheels in it!

August 12, 2010 8:06 PM

Hi do you still have the charger base for sale?? Thanks

August 12, 2010 8:07 PM

hi is the charger base still for sale??

Discussion:    Add a Comment | Back to Top | Comments 1-8 of 8 | Latest Comment

Add Your Reply

(will not be displayed)

Email me when comments are added to this thread

Please log in or register to participate in this community!

Remember

Not a member? Sign up!

Did you forget your password?

You can also log in using OpenID.

close this window
close this window