Furbys - oldies but goldies!

65 posts / 0 new
Last post
Shaun Gruver
Shaun Gruver's picture

The reproductions don't turn off, do they?

Sarita
Sarita's picture

Wikipedia gives an idea at least for 2005 Furby that it has lots of cool technics and I assume the latest ones have also but the problem is that I have not seen yet anything cool enough in videos to make me to buy one. I met Furby 2012 in toy shop but it was short meeting and they didn´t know much about Furby.
I wonder what is the coolest things Furby can do. I have not seen video where Furby 2012 talks english for example.
In some video is said that Furby can´t learn. Does anybody know if Furby learns or not? In these days robots without ability to learn are little bit boring because I always need something to study and wonder in my robots.

TehRSV2
TehRSV2's picture

Sarita said: Wikipedia gives an idea at least for 2005 Furby that it has lots of cool technics and I assume the latest ones have also but the problem is that I have not seen yet anything cool enough in videos to make me to buy one. I met Furby 2012 in toy shop but it was short meeting and they didn´t know much about Furby. I wonder what is the coolest things Furby can do. I have not seen video where Furby 2012 talks english for example. In some video is said that Furby can´t learn. Does anybody know if Furby learns or not? In these days robots without ability to learn are little bit boring because I always need something to study and wonder in my robots.

Is this real life?

Elena
Elena's picture

Hello, shai alut nemo !I have problem with my new emotronic furby,he was working perfectly until recently.He has memory loss and voice problems. He performs perfectly for few seconds, But he can't finish his tasks, for example his singing will be:"Twinkle twinkle little star *extremely high sound* he-he"So he ends every task very quickly with this high broken sound and giggling.  Can you help me or fix him? He is very important robot in my collection.I live in UK too.  

Pages