Omnibot 5200?

37 posts / 0 new
Last post
Stealthypotatoes
Stealthypotatoes's picture

Theres one on ebay! right now! i just saw it
and im looking for a omnibot 2000 anyone got? i just want the robot and controller and possibly the tray
if you got email me at
stealthypotatoes@gmail.com
Thanks!

borybosell
borybosell's picture

RebelTaz said: I've never heard of the 5200 either. Maybe the poster meant 5402 instead of 5200? The 5402 is Omnibot 2000's older brother, although he is smaller and a little less developed. Here is a photo of mine: You can go to my web site for more info and an owner's manual for the 5402, if you'd like... www.RobotsAndComputers.com/robots/omnibot.htm [BTW - Mr.Moderator... when I add a picture to a post, if the picture has a transparent background, as most images I use on my site do, why is the image given a pink background to replace the transparent one? This has happened twice before and I always have to reconvert the images to JPG before uploading them. No big deal, just curious...]

I really like your robot. I have never seen this kind of robot. After looking your robot, i have decided to i want to buy this kind of robot but i have no any knowledge for robot, so you give me more information or give me any ideas?

josheppaul
josheppaul's picture

I have never seen these kind of Omnibot before. I really like that Omnibot and after seen that I have decided to get it. So would you like to sell that Omnibot to me?

Omni-phile
Omni-phile's picture

Omnibots sell on ebay for between $100 and $400, regularly. As both an omnibot and ebay fanatic this knowledge comes from constant monitoring of ebay over years. It is very rare to find one for less than $100 these days(minus shipping costs) unless it is totally trashed and missing big pieces(ie. remote control). Batteries, fuses and various Omni-gear are very easily bought from the website omnibot2k d com. Although the new battery is almost as much as the omnibot at about 30ish bucks. Of course you get the occasional nut on ebay trying to sell one for 2000 dollars, but my numbers are based on auctions that actually sold. Depending on how complete it is and how mint, there are defo people out there buying omnibots for $400. But $100 is standard minimum.

josheppaul
josheppaul's picture

Omni-phile said: Omnibots sell on ebay for between $100 and $400, regularly. As both an omnibot and ebay fanatic this knowledge comes from constant monitoring of ebay over years. It is very rare to find one for less than $100 these days(minus shipping costs) unless it is totally trashed and missing big pieces(ie. remote control). Batteries, fuses and various Omni-gear are very easily bought from the website omnibot2k d com. Although the new battery is almost as much as the omnibot at about 30ish bucks. Of course you get the occasional nut on ebay trying to sell one for 2000 dollars, but my numbers are based on auctions that actually sold. Depending on how complete it is and how mint, there are defo people out there buying omnibots for $400. But $100 is standard minimum.

Omni-phile, thanks for given this very useful information, I will surely follow that website omnibot2k d which has been given by you. I hope that  will get it there, if I cen't then I will surely inform you. 

Ella
Ella's picture

Hey, Im looking for an Omnibot500. Do those exist?
Thanks!

Pages