I use a blackberry and was disappointed that I could not control my Rovio with it.
So as an experiment I created a native Blackberry Client.
DOWNLOAD VERION 0.1 HERE:
UPDATE DOWNLOAD VERSION 0.11 HERE:
UPDATE DOWNLOAD SOURCE CODE HERE:
1) Extract the archive to a webserver
2) edit the .jad file to update the URL to the cod files
eg add your info to the RIM-COD-URL and RIM-COD-URL-1
3) Add a link from your site to the JAD file
4) Navigate your BB browser to the link and install
IMPORTANT: I am not a skilled BB developer, this app is not signed, use at your own risk.
It works fine on my sprint 8830, OS 4.5 but should be fine on curve, pearl and 4.3 OS.
1) Menu->Settings..-> EDIT YOUR ROVIO URL, MENU->Close
2) From the main screen, EDIT->Start Video
Rot Left: h
Go Home: p
Head Up: q
Head Mid: a
Head Dwn: z
Space: update image
* Only tested with BES, theoretically should work with non BES, but may need to add ";deviceside=true" to the end of your URL to enable direct TCP (I cant test this)
* After initial installation and start, rovio goes to back ground just launch again to bring to top, this only happens after initial install.
* There is almost no error detection
If I get time I'll add more commands,