how do we connect roboquad on skype?

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
gugus651
gugus651's picture
how do we connect roboquad on skype?

hello everyone! I posted this thread because I saw someone on youtube who connected his roboquad on skype and I would like to know how did he do that . (I have skype and a roboquad)

MrScott
MrScott's picture
gugus651
gugus651's picture

how do you download the roboquad software on the roboquad? (I can't find it on www.robodance.com )

MrScott
MrScott's picture

You don't. The software doesn't go on the roboquad. It goes on your PC, which communicates with the robot using an InfraRed transmitter (the UIRT).

gugus651
gugus651's picture

how much is an UIRT and where can I find one?

and, how does he see ?

roschler
roschler's picture

You may want to hold off on the UIRT and wait for Robodance 5, which will support the much more inexpensive WowWee Roboremote (but don't buy anything until Robodance 5 is released please).

-- roschler

gugus651
gugus651's picture

do you mean I could remplace the UIRT by a roboremote when robodance 5 is out?

roschler
roschler's picture

Yes.

-- roschler

gugus651
gugus651's picture

THANKS roshler,but I still don't know if I need a camera to run robodace 5 (and what kind of camera)

also, i'd like to know if I can use this system with all the robots of wowwee robotics because i'm maybe going to have a femi' or or a tri bot . please give an answer to all my questions.

roschler
roschler's picture

All your questions are answered here:

http://robodance.com/skype-robot-demo.php

Please read it carefully.

Thanks.

-- roschler

gugus651
gugus651's picture

I live in france so I tried to find this kind of camera on ebay france and on amazon france but I didn't find any ,

is it possible to find one who come from nearer countries like ireland ,GB, germany,.......?

Laris
Laris's picture

And Robodance 5 is compatible with Roboquad? But Roboremote?