Elvis Animator Program

67 posts / 0 new
Last post
GWJax
GWJax's picture
OK got ya. It is amazing what

OK got ya. It is amazing what we can do when you put your mind to it.. But having a clear head as well helps out alot.

mhead10
mhead10's picture
Nice, this is getting to be

Nice, this is getting to be pretty impressive!

kudaranai_queen
kudaranai_queen's picture
Hello! I would just love to

Hello! I would just love to be a tester for this program, no matter the stage. The reason I got Elvis was specifically to mod and reprogram him, and using an existing program to create new codes for movement would make things much easier than trying to figure out on my own!

My skills are quite limited, but I'd love to do something to help out this project!

GWJax
GWJax's picture
kudaranai, I do have the

kudaranai, I do have the source code that retro had provided me and had done a few upgrades but I can not share it with you. Retro which has been out of the community for some time is the only one that can give you this information unless he allows me to send it to you. Thanks for your interest and I hope he will contact me to let me know if I can share it out with others.

Jax

RetroPlayer
RetroPlayer's picture
You are free to do that,

You are free to do that, GWJax. Hopefully some day I will be able to return to all this. I just got married and gained three children as a result, so my life is pretty busy right now.

Peter Redmer
Peter Redmer's picture
@Retro: Congrats!

@Retro: Congrats!

DetroitGrass
DetroitGrass's picture
Congrats, retro! The hacker

Congrats, retro! The hacker world just expanded.

GWJax
GWJax's picture
Retro!!!! Congrats on the

Retro!!!! Congrats on the instant family.. That explains what happen to you for many months. I'll make sure that I get the source code to Kudar later tonight.. welcome back brother..

Jax

Drabber
Drabber's picture
I thought I'd replied on this

I thought I'd replied on this thread before, but it appears I must have sent a direct msg. I'd love to try this out as well.

Jax, would you be so kind?

Retro - congrats!

GWJax
GWJax's picture
No problem. Let me make a zip

No problem. Let me make a zip file of retro's files that he will allow me to share with you all. the file is large so I will send you a link from fileshare that will last only for 10 days. So when you get the PM please download it with in the 10 day period.
Now the other changes I have made to his files are not in this zipped folder. when I am finished with my version I will post it in it's entirety but this will be a while because I'm using it for the Elvinator Project of mine.

Jax

GWJax
GWJax's picture
OK all files that Retro had

OK all files that Retro had permitted me to upload to you all have been sent via PM this zip file is around 48 megs that includes all other zipped files for the program. If anyone else would like these files just PM me and I'll PM you a link.

Thank You Retro for allowing me to share your hard work that you put into these test beds...

Jax

a_raluk
a_raluk's picture
Please send me these files.

Please send me these files.
Thanks!

ApplicationBistro
ApplicationBistro's picture
Any chance of getting this

Any chance of getting this turned into an opensource project on Sourceforge? I should get my Elvis tomorrow and I am eager to extend his capabilities beyond story telling and singing songs.

ApplicationBistro
ApplicationBistro's picture
I got my Elvis Alive lastweek

I got my Elvis Alive lastweek and have been working on creating a program that will interface Elvis with a PC to control his movements/animation sequences, etc...

I would love to be able to see what you have already done.

David Mc
David Mc's picture
Looks like the thread died

Looks like the thread died long before I got my Elvis.
If anyone has the files I would love to have them as well.
Thanks

David Mc
David Mc's picture
If anyone has the files, I

If anyone has the files, I would like a copy please.
Thanks

Pages