OUR NETWORK:TechLore Explore3DTV MyOpenRouter MediaSmart home TiVoCommunity See all... About UsAdvertiseContact Us

Learn about scoring Forum's Raw Score: 3141940.0
July 26, 2008 01:53 PM

Categories: Other WowWee Robots

Rating (1 votes)
Rate This!

Member Avatar

roboboa

I'm planning on getting my own RQ pretty soon and I would like to know any problems that you roboquad owners have or had with any roboquad you've had.

i started with mini robosapien but now i have 14 wowwee bots

Discussion:    Add a Comment | Comments 1-15 of 62 | Latest Comment | 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

July 26, 2008 3:03 PM

well my friends roboquad left back leg didn't move, so he took it back and got another one and it been working perfect

July 26, 2008 11:56 PM

I had a dud remote for my first one, so I took it back. Found another one and it works perfect.

The cure for this disease is lack of money. It doesn't stop the itch though.

Answers Post August 10, 2008 11:17 AM

I have 2 and now problems found, although I have one apart for testing new mods.
Jax

GWJax, To Hack and make mods on robots is a life style and comes natural and not by choice. If a robot has a screw to open it then it must be opened!

October 9, 2008 12:52 PM

GWJax said: I have 2 and now problems found, although I have one apart for testing new mods. Jax

Sweet I hope i get that lucky when i get mine

October 9, 2008 1:27 PM

I'm sure you will roboboa! and if not give me a ring and I'll help you out with it.

Jax

GWJax, To Hack and make mods on robots is a life style and comes natural and not by choice. If a robot has a screw to open it then it must be opened!

October 9, 2008 7:01 PM

Mine is perfect.

However with age I have found it seems to get a couple glitches. Like every now and then roboquad forgets to get up when he waves and just moves his foot.

But things like this are on every bot.

Wow Wee makes quality products. I'm sure your RQ will be great!

Keep the robotic dreams alive,

-BG

October 11, 2008 11:43 PM

GB,you read my mind!my rq sometimes on high and low batteries.but i hope yo's will be parfect!!!!!

RQ THE GREAT=IQUAD[OU]

ROBOTICS IS MY LIfe!!!badhoboses.
roboquad 4 eternity!!
robots are the future!!!
my robots-[in short form]-rq'robop;rsv2,rsv1;rsm,roborap,roborep.

October 12, 2008 4:36 AM

roboboa said:
GWJax said: I have 2 and now problems found, although I have one apart for testing new mods. Jax
Sweet I hope i get that lucky when i get mine
Roboboa you can win one from torsons community in a robot building contest. Commander Peter R. Has a thread up for it telling us about it. I'm not sure where it is bt do a search for Contest and youll find it.

October 15, 2008 10:03 AM

hmmmmm... rq mine when he does rool overs he forgets putting one leg in.

RQ THE GREAT=IQUAD[OU]

ROBOTICS IS MY LIfe!!!badhoboses.
roboquad 4 eternity!!
robots are the future!!!
my robots-[in short form]-rq'robop;rsv2,rsv1;rsm,roborap,roborep.

December 25, 2008 12:06 PM

Just got RQ today for Xmas (= i did every thing i could with him he works perfectly even no fall over bug. he even walks on carpet.

thank you for you help
gwjax i just dont care for raffles i'm not what you would call lucky

View unverified member's comment - posted by TikaC

January 1, 2009 2:29 PM

I forgot to mention he's the red sharper image roboquad too

January 1, 2009 5:32 PM

Those are nice. Very SHARP! AH HA HA HA PUN! HE'S FROM SHARPER IMAGE AND I SAID HE WAS SHARP! AH HA HA HA....oh.

Keep the robotic dreams alive,

-BG

January 1, 2009 8:26 PM

i miss mine

January 1, 2009 9:17 PM

roboboa said: I forgot to mention he's the red sharper image roboquad too

Ya I have one as well that I do mods to and trouble shooting for others with. They are really nice all in red and black trim but all functions are the same on them no matter what the color is.

Jax

Discussion:    Add a Comment | Back to Top | Comments 1-15 of 62 | Latest Comment | 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

Add Your Reply

(will not be displayed)

Email me when comments are added to this thread

Please log in or register to participate in this community!

Remember

Not a member? Sign up!

Did you forget your password?

You can also log in using OpenID.

close this window
close this window