Elvis Video Skinless and to become the Elvinator Project

372 posts / 0 new
Last post
GWJax
GWJax's picture

Mark Goodson said:
OMG I am so happy to have found this site, I recently bought three of these guys to attempt to hack for Halloween props and am thrilled to see other people already ahead of me with there hacks, this will same me a lot of trial and error. Keep up the good work, I am going to read this whole thread now and catch up where you guys are at.
By the way, if any of you are interested, these are starting to pop up all over eBay, and the ones I bought I stole for $99 each including shipping!

Great I'm glad you found the site, don't forget to check out retroplayers hack and Elvvis's hack as well, I'm going a little slow on my Elvinator Project end but the other guys have some really good articles/hacks as well. Plus welcome to the community. Be sure to keep all of us what you come up with.

Jax

Mark Goodson
Mark Goodson's picture

I am still trying to learn the navigation of this forum, can you tell me where I can find these threads?

GWJax
GWJax's picture

Mark Goodson said:
I am still trying to learn the navigation of this forum, can you tell me where I can find these threads?

Here are the threads and articles

http://www.robocommunity.com/forum/thread/13761/Elvis-Cartridge-has-been...

http://www.robocommunity.com/article/14221/How-To-Control-the-WowWee-Ali...

Jax

GWJax
GWJax's picture

Just had to post this photo with the Terminator and the Elvinator morphing together.

Enjoy,

Jax

GWJax
GWJax's picture

OK well that did not work. It was a GIF file. Does anyone know how to post this type of photo to make it run?

Jax

defwheezer
defwheezer's picture

The Tranny Elvis Chatbot (running ALICE based chatbot):

GWJax
GWJax's picture

LOL Nice....

Jax

NanoTek
NanoTek's picture

defwheezer said: The Tranny Elvis Chatbot (running ALICE based chatbot):

This tranny looks like Elvinator's sister. Refer to The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert for the wig and makeup:

GWJax
GWJax's picture

Now that's just scary.. LMAO
I can't believe ya'll putting down the Elvinator like that. hehehe

Jax

defwheezer
defwheezer's picture

This tranny looks like Elvinator's sister. Refer to The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert

-- Scary, but funny as hell!!

NanoTek
NanoTek's picture

defwheezer said: Scary, but funny as hell!!

I almost fell off my seat when I saw your tranny!

BTW this movie is an absolute blast. If you can sit through it without gasping for air from laughing so much, then you shouldn't have watched it in the first place. Of course it's about trannies living it up in Australia --just don't look down under!

Pages