My Roboquad is now a Safetyquad!!!

40 posts / 0 new
Last post
MrScott
MrScott's picture

RobosapienV2-4mem8 said:
M'mmm, Sublime to the ridiculous, Sorry.

I'm clearly responsible for the ridiculous portion, but I'm not quite sure which part was sublime.

Suction cups wouldn't work at my house anyway. That spray on texture would keep the cups from achieving a good seal.

Perhaps we'd need something more like this little critter. 

Alexthefast2
Alexthefast2's picture

Hey I can't w8 totry it out i will give u a progress report later...

jdigital
jdigital's picture

Smoke detector on roboquad.....nice for friends who had to much....don't try this with an ionized smoke detector. smoke rise up to the highest point, c'mon man you know this!

MrScott
MrScott's picture

jdigital said:
Smoke detector on roboquad.....nice for friends who had to much....don't try this with an ionized smoke detector. smoke rise up to the highest point, c'mon man you know this!

Yeah. We knew it more than 2 years ago when this thread was fresh and new.

We knew it 18 months ago when this thread was resurrected from the dead the first time.

We still know it.

Robostuff
Robostuff's picture

Why heck pardner, I knew it 50 years ago! When Grampa Bean's still blew up and our dog Muncher was downstairs, he didn't let out a bark. But Aunt Esther she knew.

jonah
jonah's picture

I have never hacked or modified my Roboquad but maybe I will now that I have seen how cool it is

milo
milo's picture

dazzling poop

BoyceNoun
BoyceNoun's picture

Sepulchral said: Just hope that the robot doesn't start to smoke!:) A walking fireball that alerts people that it is coming! Can't imagine running away from a smoke detector only to find out that it is running after u!:)

I also got a smoke detector in my house.

BoyceNoun
BoyceNoun's picture

smoke detector is good, I also got one.

Pages