Quick Link: v2.0.5 Beta Download

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Jeff Block
Jeff Block's picture
Quick Link: v2.0.5 Beta Download

Beta testers...

Michelle published detailed instructions on downloading and installing the new beta software, getting started, how to best interact with this beta, etc.  Definitely read them; you'll be glad you did.

But I also wanted to just throw out a quick link to the software so it'd be super easy to find.

Download RS Media Editing Suite v2.0.5 Beta

Have fun, everyone! 

FREEEK
FREEEK's picture

Where is the 2.0.6? (there are a lot of topics with 2.0.6). Does 2.0.5 updates to 2.0.6 because mine doesn't?

BigKid
BigKid's picture

After you install 2.0.5 it does a 2.0.6 update, it does not update the version no. in the software though so it still read 2.0.5. I think 2.0.6 fixed one thing so there isn't much difference.

FREEEK
FREEEK's picture

Ok BigKid but on that Info bar on the bottom of the window , there is 2.0.5 version writed down?!~?

BigKid
BigKid's picture

Yep, like I said the version number at the bottom doesn't update, I mentioned that in another post. If you are unsure if you have 2.06, uninstall what you've got, reinatall 2.0.5 and when you run it up the first time it should have a message about updating to 2.0.6

FREEEK
FREEEK's picture

And that unchanged number is not an error? Oh my , my ... I've posted a question on the private forum ... where is everybody? Beta testers lost their interest or Wow Wee is too busy with the software update and doesn't know what to say for now? Surprised